Even if you do not have a scholarship, RLP offers individuals professional benefits through our Associate Student Membership which provides significant networking opportunities.
Associate Student Membership
The Associate Student Membership is a networking package designed to enhance collaboration and connect Students and Early Career Researchers to industry and like-minded experts within the water sector.
Individuals who have an Associate Student Membership receive an AWA membership and are provided opportunities to attend networking events including WaterRA research and industry events, RLP Orientation Day, the Young Water Professional Conference, OzWater and also have the opportunity to create knowledge sharing science videos.
The package can be sponsored by Industry and Research Members or bought individually.
Associate Student Membership Package Inclusions
- AWA membership and connection to the Young Water Professional Networks
- Engagement with WaterRA member organisations including national water utilities, government departments and international Trusted Partner organisations
- Opportunities to attend and present to industry and research members at WaterRA events
- Opportunities to attend and present at international and national water conferences
- Networking with fellow WaterRA PhD, Masters and Honours students
- Access to reports and publications on water research through the WaterRA Member Portal
- All WaterRA scholarship holders are considered for either the Nancy Millis Memorial Award OR the Michael R Moore Memorial Award, both of which are awarded annually.